This Sunday Dad and I divided to conquer. He has some meetings to attend in Tantoyuca that couldn't be avoided and this was the last Sunday before we go home that was free to go to Ebano. We have visited all the other organized branches and presented them with their bag and bibles. So today I invited the temple president and his wife, the Udall's, to accompany me to Ebano. The three of us were the the sacrament meeting and then we went to Primary. They sang for us and showed us how they are learning the Article of Faith. Below is a sample of their singing. I think it will take you until the last part of the song to recognize what it is but then they weren't using a CD player and there isn't a piano. They do the best they can and the children love Primary.
Did you get that? "I belong to the church of Jesus Christ" is the song. And they know the words. We love these children. They are learning and growing in the gospel. No, it is not Sandy, Utah but they are progressing.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment