Our week started off with green water. Dad turned on the tap to brush his teeth in our bathroom and this is what came out. He turned on my tap and it was clear and fine. He turned off his tap, turned it back on and it was clear. What's up with that? MEXICO !
The flowers in the front yard of the mission home are so beautiful right now. So many kinds. It's green here all year long but in the Spring and Summer months and on into the Fall the flowers are everywhere. These have really grown since we arrived 2 years ago.
I had to take a taxi home from the hospital where I met up with two elders. The taxi driver had cardboard stuck in various ways in the open windows to keep the wind from blowing my
Whatever works. I appreciated his efforts.
Last Saturday we attended a baptism of the older man dressed in white in the middle. His wife and children aren't as interested as he is to listen to the message of the gospel but he knows it's true and just had to be baptized. Yesterday I attended this ward for Fast Meeting and he got up and shared his testimony. He is an inspiration and hopefully his family will follow along.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Maybe they celebrate St. Patty's a little late there...
Post a Comment