It's still pouring rain but we are fine. It's only a tropical storm and never was able to develop into something stronger. We are so grateful. Yesterday we watched as it seemed to change direction and go further south. But then it did an abrupt change and came right back at us. The drainage systems in Mexico are terrible so we're sure there is a lot of flooding but we are all fine and the farmers will be getting some much needed moisture as we have been in a drought this year. Hopefully it doesn't wash everything away. The Lord has been very kind to us.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I remember when I got a huge storm in Korea...the wind was blowing so hard with the rain that it was pointless to carry an umbrella. There wasn't a soul on the street....not even taxis. Everyone had hunkered down for the storm. I eventually had to go home a little early and come to find out...the president had been calling to tell everyone to come home early. Must have been the spirit! Have fun!!
Post a Comment