skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baptism in area Playa
Tonight we were invited to a baptism in the area Playa. Elder Botello and Elder Taylor have prepared 12 people for baptism. One entire family and members of another family who already had members. The brother in the middle baptized a young boy but all the others were from these elders. It was a wonderful experience. They were all so very grateful and excited to be members of the church. Elder Taylor goes home next Friday. And Elder Botello is receiving a new missionary to train a few days later.
1 comment:
Just look at these faces. The gospel has lit them up. I'm so happy for Elder Taylor to have this experience of a huge baptism before he goes home.
You are blessed to have been there. I can only imagine the feeling in that room.
The church is true
and I love you!
Post a Comment