Then the Victoria zone.

We won't post all the pictures of all the zones after their special meetings with Elder and Sister Tenorio but we thought we'd give you a taste.

Bosque zone.
On Thursday night we hosted a dinner for the Stake Presidents that live in the greater Tampico area. One could not attend. But also dad's counselors and their wives attended. It was a wonderful evening. After dinner he taught us from the scriptures and asked if we had any questions.
Rosario came later in the day to help with the dinner and clean up so I could be with everyone. Here she is serving Aunt Diane's 'Cheesecake for a crowd'. The missionaries love it and it makes a lot of goodness for a lot of people. Rosario serves everything with ice cream. This dish doesn't need ice cream but it gets ice cream.



1 comment:
How cute. And I love that I can see your fish birdfeeder there in the picture as well. And the sink you gave Maia a bath in. Good times. I can almost smell the salt watery air now!
Post a Comment