The Batt's whisked us away from responsibilities for an afternoon to show us the beach in Tampico. It was truly therapy.
The Batt's whisked us away from responsibilities one afternoon to show us the beach in Tampico.
"Ask with Faith" & "Search with Faith"
3 comments:
JEALOUS!
Tell Sister Batt that I love her for being there for you and helping my sister. That beach looks inviting! Your hair looks great for being in humidity! Stan's looks pretty good too...hee hee
Oh, wow! What a beautiful site! Even though the world around us can be simply ugly (mostly because people make it that way), it also can be more beautiful than one can imagine. I love the ocean and have been longing for some time near one. I'm sure you're going to miss these fine people, the Batts', and I'm so glad they've been there for you.
Post a Comment