
The Zone Leaders from the mission. Who got my slippers in the picture. By this time in the day I needed to take off my shoes. Dad has on the Crocs Aaron and Katie sent. It was another great day to get to know these young men better. Many of them are already great leaders and eager to learn.

This is the entryway to our home where the Elders leave their shoes when they walk in. It's a little blurry but the sight is wonderful. I secretly buffed their shoes when they weren't looking.
2 comments:
Oh, I love seeing missionary shoes at the front door! What a great blog, thank you so much for letting see little glimpses of your world! We love you!
Gretchen & Family
Too fun -- brings back memories! And yes, I'll being seeing a pile of shoes in a couple months when we all welcome our Elder home. Thanks for sharing your sweet experiences with us! Love, Lise
Post a Comment