
We are enchanted with the children. Of course, we miss our grandchildren so much so we are drawn to the little ones. The Primary above was in Tantoyuca and they sang "When Jesus Christ was Baptized" for us, in Spanish, of course. They are few but powerful when they sing. I was asked to play the piano for Sacrament Meeting yesterday because no one knows how to play there. Either the humidity plays havoc with the pianos or it has not been tuned since 1950 but the ceiling fans are so noisy in the buildings that if you play the wrong notes or if the piano is out of tune, it's not too noticable so I guess I'm alright. We were there to change a Branch President. Stan spoke and also set the new men apart for their callings. I was called on to bear my testimony as a surprise. Whose idea was that????

This Primary is in Ebano. It's a little branch where we spoke to about 15-20 members and that's counting the babies. That number was 2 branches brought together for our visit. No one there has been a member longer than 10 years in these 2 branches. The children have stolen our hearts.
1 comment:
“Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 18:1, 2–4).
Post a Comment