Monday when I was shopping for the food to feed the new Mexican missionaries I found something that made me smile all the way through the check out line and home. I turned a corner in the store and this is what I found. It may seem like a small thing to you but we have not found pumpkin in a can here. I brought spice cake to Mexico (because they don't sell it here)to make pumpkin cookies and then discovered that you also can't get pumpkin here. So imagine the joy. I would be embarrassed to show you all that I bought but I know it will probably never be seen again. So I bought a "few". Is there such a thing as case lot without the case?Wednesday, November 24, 2010
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Monday when I was shopping for the food to feed the new Mexican missionaries I found something that made me smile all the way through the check out line and home. I turned a corner in the store and this is what I found. It may seem like a small thing to you but we have not found pumpkin in a can here. I brought spice cake to Mexico (because they don't sell it here)to make pumpkin cookies and then discovered that you also can't get pumpkin here. So imagine the joy. I would be embarrassed to show you all that I bought but I know it will probably never be seen again. So I bought a "few". Is there such a thing as case lot without the case?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment