Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everybody needs a PET BUG ?????

I should have put this with the pictures of our seminar in Merida but here it is. A very large bug, that looks like some kind of a roach to me, is decorated, put on a little chain, and is worn like a pin.
Yes, it is alive. It's on a very short chain of about 2 inches, but it moves around while you wear it. Sister Romney thought her teenage daughter would love this strange thing so she bought one. You also get this weird cakey stuff for them to eat.
We've seen some very strange things down here. This just might win the prize. Do you think they use the hot glue gun to attach the jewels and other things to it's back?

2 comments:

Marissa said...

OOO gross! I can't believe that!! That is seriously one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. More weird than the frog trophies. How do they come up with this????

Rochelle said...

Your post makes it all clear. From my Uncle's letter and even pictures I didn't get that it was really ALIVE. Was it you that screamed?? He said it was the most hilarious thing he has witnessed in a long time. You all are sharing some amazing times. I do think it is BIZARO!! There was a picture with his letter of Brooke wearing it ... proud a punch. Great picture of Ella.